- (UK) (Australian English) A sweet mixture of fruit boiled with sugar and allowed to set, often spread on bread or toast or used in jam tarts.
- Blockage, congestion
- traffic jam
- paper jam
- In popular music, an impromptu informal performance or rehearsal.
- (basketball) A forceful dunk.
- A difficult situation.
- Iâ€™m in a bit of a jam right now. Can you help me out?
- (US) jelly (also used in British English for jam that has been sieved to remove pieces of fruit)
3 letters in word "jam": A J M.
No anagrams for jam found in this word list.
Words found within jam: